Req #: 01025
Job Category: Physicians & Physician Assistants
Shift: Hours vary
LifeBridge Community Gastroenterology, LLC d/b/a Woodholme Gastroenterology Associates
1) Woodholme Gastroenterology-Severn – 802 Landmark Drive, Suite 129, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
2) EndoCentre at Quarterfield Station, 7704 Quarterfield Road, Suite I, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
3) Harbor Hospital Office, 3001 South Hanover Street, Gruehn Building, Suite 216, Baltimore, MD 21225
4) Baltimore Washington Medical Center, 301 Hospital Drive, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
5) Northwest Hospital Center, 5401 Old Court Road, Randallstown, MD 21133
6) Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, 2401 West Belvedere Avenue, Baltimore MD 21215
7) Woodholme Gastroenterology Associates, 1838 Greene Tree Road, Suite 400, Pikesville, MD 21208
Full-time position responsible for the examination, diagnosis, testing and treatment of gastroenterology patients. Perform endoscopic procedures to diagnose and treat gastrointestinal illnesses. Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and, where appropriate, their families. Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary. Refer patients for more specialized or different treatment, where appropriate. Evening, night, weekend and holiday shifts may be required, depending on staff availability. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1) Medical degree or foreign equivalent;
2) Possession of (or eligibility for) a Maryland medical license;
3) Completion of a fellowship in Gastroenterology; and
4) Possession of (or eligibility for) board certification in Gastroenterology.
Please email CV and cover letter to Emily Sibbald at firstname.lastname@example.org.