Job Summary: Manages the day-to-day production activities of VSP. Responsible for supervision of production supervisors, proposing policies, and planning the use of materials and staffing resources to meet VSP's operational goals. Plans and coordinates work activities in accordance with VSP's strategic goals, as well as, cost, quality, and quantity specifications. Proposes production budgets and assists with departmental budget development.
- Knowledge of federal and state administration through Source America and Maryland Works Programs, including knowledge of the Service Contract Act, Wage Determination and other pricing regulations associated with contracts under these programs.
- Experience managing a full service mail house with an understanding of United States Post Office regulations
- Experience managing a digital print center
- Knowledge of sales techniques and marketing for business operations.
- Experience in budgeting and providing a financial analysis of production operations such as printing, mailing and janitorial contracts.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities.
Requirements: Seasoned professional knowledge; equivalent to a Master's degree; knowledge in more than one discipline Business Administration, Industrial Management or related field; 5-7 years; Microsoft Office Suite, Basic computer skills, Standard Office Equipment, Critical thinking skills, Knowledge of Federal and State contracting.